Air Fryer Seasoned Brussel Sprouts
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- Place Brussels sprouts In a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons oil mixture and toss to coat well.
- Place Brussels sprouts on tray in air fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes. Stir and continue to cook until sprouts are lightly browned and near desired tenderness, about 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Carefully transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning and remaining oil mixture. Sprinkle over sprouts and toss well to coat.
- Transfer back to air fryer basket and cook until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories: 161, Total Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 99mg, Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 5g, Sugars: 3g, Protein: 6g