- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Place mushrooms in a shallow bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Brush onto both sides of mushrooms and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place mushrooms in air fryer basket, stem side down, and cook until tender, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from basket.
- Top stem sides with pizza sauce, tomatoes and cheese and place back in the air-fryer basket. Cook until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with basil, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories: 339, Total Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 18mg, Sodium: 375mg, Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 7g, Protein: 13g