Crunchy Walnut-Crusted Salmon Fillets
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
1½ cups California walnuts
3 tablespoons Big Y breadcrumbs
3 tablespoons lemon rind, grated
1½ tablespoons Filippo Berio California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
— Big Y salt and ground black pepper, to taste
3 (5-ounce) fillets North Coast Naked Wild Alaskan Keta Salmon, thaw and pat dry with paper towel
— Big Y Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. PLACE walnuts in food processor; coarsely chop.
2. ADD breadcrumbs, lemon rind, olive oil and dill; PULSE until crumbly. Mixture should stick together. SEASON with salt and pepper; set aside.
3. ARRANGE salmon fillets skin-side down on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. BRUSH tops with mustard.
4. SPOON -cup walnut crumb mixture over each fillet; gently pressing crumb mixture into surface of fish.
5. COVER with plastic wrap; refrigerate up to 2 hours.
6. BAKE at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Just before serving, sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Recipe from California Walnuts. Visit walnuts.org for more recipe inspirations.