Spring Vegetable Pasta Primavera
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
1 pound uncooked fettuccine (or your favorite pasta like Barilla Red Lentil Penne or Chickpea Rotini)
2 tablespoons Big Y extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1½ cups asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
1½ cups haricots verts (or traditional green beans), cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup thinly-sliced carrots
1 cup fresh or thawed frozen peas
1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
2/3 cup Siggi’s 4% Milkfat Plain Icelandic-cream Skyr
1 lemon, zested and juiced
— Big Y salt and ground pepper, to taste
— Flaked Parmesan cheese, for serving
1. PREPARE pasta to al dente, according to package directions, reserving 2 cups pasta cooking liquid.
2. In a large pan, HEAT olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. ADD garlic and COOK for 30 seconds, stirring often.
4. ADD asparagus, haricots verts and carrots; COOK until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
5. STIR in peas and artichokes; COOK one more minute to heat through.
6. STIR in Skyr along with lemon zest and juice and enough of the reserved liquid until desired consistency is created.
7. SEASON with salt and pepper and toss with pasta.
8. SERVE immediately with Parmesan cheese.