Roasted Brussels Sprouts en Papillote
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) container fresh Brussels sprouts (NuVal Score - 94)
2 tbsp O-LIVE & CO Extra Virgin Olive Oil (NuVal Score - 11)
kosher salt, to taste
freshly ground pepper, to taste
PaperChef Culinary Parchment Cooking Bag
fresh lemon, juiced (NuVal Score - 99)
2. Cut off ends and halve Brussels sprouts. Place in a medium bowl.
3. Season sprouts with oil, salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
4. Add seasoned sprouts to parchment bag. Fold bag down three times to close well.
5. Place bag on baking sheet and roast 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let rest on stove for 5 minutes. Slowly open the bag, being careful of steam released.
7. Remove sprouts from bag, finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and serve.
Recipes provided by PaperChef. Visit their website for more delicious ways to cook with Culinary Parchment Cooking Bags.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 130 mg
Carbohydrates 4 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 1 g
NOTE: NuVal® Scores subject to change and current as of publish date of recipe.