Tropical Fish Tacos with Cucumber Salad
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
2 pounds cod fillets
1 lime, juiced
1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-sea salt and Full Circle Market Organic ground black pepper, to taste
2 English cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1/2 cup long-grain white rice, cooked
8 flour tortillas, warmed
-sweet chili sauce, to serve
-lime wedges, to serve
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
4. Place fish fillets on a broiler pan with rack and pour lime juice over top. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw fish.
5. In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, coconut and cayenne pepper; season to taste with salt and pepper. Top fish with breadcrumb mixture, pressing to secure. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden and internal temperature reaches 145°F as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
6. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber and cilantro. Divide rice, cucumber mixture and fish among tortillas. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce and serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 98 mg
Sodium 565 mg
Carbohydrates 56 g
Fiber 6 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 48 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit https://www.fightbac.org/