Baby Back Ribs with Memphis Dry Rub
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
2 cups hickory wood chips or chunks
2 racks (about 10 ribs per rack) pork baby back ribs
2 Tbsp. Full Circle Market paprika
2 tsp. Full Circle Market ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. Food Club light brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. celery salt
1 tsp. Full Circle Market chili powder
1 tsp. Full Circle Market garlic powder
1 tsp. Full Circle Market onion powder
1 tsp. ground mustard
½ tsp. Full Circle Market organic cayenne pepper
-Food Club nonstick cooking spray
1. Place wood chips in a large bowl. Cover with water and let soak for 1 hour.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Remove thin white membrane off bone side of ribs and discard. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw pork.
4. In a small bowl, combine paprika, pepper, sugar, celery salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard, cumin and cayenne pepper; mix well. Rub mixture on both sides of ribs. Transfer ribs to a large dish, cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw pork.
5. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium. If using a gas grill, add wood chips to smoker box. If using a charcoal grill, add wood chips to coals when hot. Place ribs on grill, cover and grill for 1¼ to 1½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 145°F as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, turning occasionally. Transfer ribs to a cutting board or platter, tent with foil and let sit for 3 minutes. Serve with your favorite Big Y barbecue sauce on the side.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 60 g
Saturated Fat 21.0 g
Cholesterol 250.00 mg
Sodium 491.00 mg
Carbohydrates 2.00 g
Fiber 1.00 g
Sugars 1.00 g
Protein 70 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit https://www.fightbac.org/