Watermelon, Feta & Arugula Salad
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
2 Tbsp. Big Y pure olive oil
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
-sea salt and Big Y ground black pepper, to taste
3 1/2 lb watermelon, cut into triangles
1 1/2 cups arugula
6 oz reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
4. Preheat grill to high heat. Brush both sides of watermelon slices with oil mixture; grill for 4 minutes per side, allowing grill marks to form.
5. Spread arugula out onto a large serving platter. Top with watermelon and season with salt and pepper. Top with feta cheese and red onion. Drizzle remaining oil mixture over top and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled before serving.
Calories: 184, Total Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 338mg, Total Carbohydrates: 22g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 17g, Protein: 7g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit https://www.fightbac.org/