Lemon Bliss Cake
Add Item To
Add Item To
Add All Ingredients
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1 (3.4-ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
3/4 cup Big Y lite sour cream
4 Big Y large white eggs
1 cup water
3/4 cup Big Y vegetable oil
1 1/4 cups Big Y powdered sugar, sifted
4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 lemon, zested
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
4. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water and vegetable oil; beat for 2 to 3 minutes. Wash hands after handling eggs.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 37 minutes or until cake is cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool for 20 minutes; then turn out onto a serving plate.
6. In a small bowl, add powdered sugar. Add lemon juice and whisk until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake, garnish with lemon zest and serve.
Calories: 274, Total Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 300mg,
Total Carbohydrates: 37g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 24g, Protein: 3g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visithttps://www.fightbac.org/