FREE Diabetes Self-Management Education Classes
Do you have type 2 diabetes and want to learn how improve your blood sugars?
Register to take Diabetes Self-Management Education classes offered by your local Big Y Pharmacist at one of the participating Big Y Pharmacy and Wellness Center locations!
- Class 1: Week of December 12th-17th, 2016
- Class 2: Week of December 26th-31st, 2016
- Class 3: Week of January 9th-14th, 2017
- Class 4: Week of January 23rd-28th, 2017
- Class 5: Week of February 6th-11th, 2017
- Class 6: Week of February 20th-25th, 2017
- 136 N. King St. Northampton, MA
- 2035 Boston Rd. Wilbraham, MA
- 300 Cooley St. Springfield, MA
- Saturdays: 9-11 am (Northampton)
- Wednesdays: 12-2 pm (Wilbraham)
- Thursdays: 5-7 pm (Springfield)
- Grocery store tour: led by Dietitian, Sue Mazrolle, MSRD, LDN.
- Interactive educational sessions: focusing on monitoring, healthy eating, being active, medications, problem solving, healthy coping, and reducing risks.
- Three one-on-one appointments with a Big Y Pharmacist to have your A1C, blood pressure, and weight checked.
- Each class at each store can accommodate a maximum of 10 people.
- These classes are free!
For more information and to register contact:
Stephanie Cloutier, PharmD.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 413-782-4606