Guides for Safer Food Handling & Storage
How long food should be kept?
What temperatures are important in food safety?
The guides from the links below are here to help!
- Why Use Food Thermometers?
- Types of Food Thermometers
- Placing Food Thermometers
- Safe Internal Food Temperatures
Food Storage and Handling
- Safe Poultry Handling for Seniors
- Safe Poultry Handling for Parents
- Slow Cookers
- Fact vs Fiction
- Play It Safe With Eggs
- Juice Safety
- Cooking Safely in the Microwave
- Food Product Dating- What Does It Mean to You
- Start at the Store: 7 Ways To Prevent Foodborne Illness
- 6 Steps to Safer Fruits and Vegetables
- Food Keeper - Food Storage Tips
- 4 Easy Lessons in Safe Food Handling
- Bac Down - Give bacteria the cold shoulder
- Baby Food & Infant Formula Safety