Store Retail Positions
For other store openings please contact the Employee Services Representative at your local Big Y.
Bakery Management in the River Valley, Northern and Eastern Connecticut areas, Bethel and Newtown CT, and Western Massachusetts and the Berkshires
Customer Service Management in Eastern Connecticut
Deli Management in the Eastern/shoreline CT area and Western Massachusetts
Food Service Management in New Haven County, Litchfield Hills, Fairfield County, and Eastern/shoreline CT, Western Massachusetts and the Berkshires
Meat/Seafood Management in Walpole, MA, Litchfield Hills & Fairfield County (including Monroe and Stratford CT), Northern and Eastern Connecticut.
Night Crew Management in River Valley, Fairfield County, and Eastern/Central and shoreline CT areas
Full Time – Maintenance & Equipment Foreman
Our Distribution Center Maintenance and Equipment Foreman is responsible for managing all aspects of the forklift and pallet jack maintenance for the Distribution Center, Facilities and the stores through hiring, training, goal setting, decision-making, supervising, retaining, and collaborating with employees and other management.
- Must have three years of experience as a forklift technician.
- Ability to maintain high degree of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership through his or her own example.
- Ability to demonstrate financial acumen.
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the company.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize and follow-through.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Drug test and pre-employment physical required.
Send Resume to Bossiek@bigy.com