Big Y Facilities Management
We are looking for a qualified HVAC/R licensed technician with a D1, D2 or S2 license. If you are a motivated and diligent worker, looking for a great opportunity in the Southern CT area, please apply online now Apply Online Now!
On the Spot Interviews at the Ellington Big Y World Class Market
Now Hiring for Big Y Express Convenience Store and Fuel Center at our New Locations in Hadley, Longmeadow and Wilbraham, MA
Now Hiring All Positions. *Must be 18 years old.
Full Time Play Area Supervisor
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Two-year degree in Early Childhood Education, similar field or related teaching or childcare experience.
- Must enjoy working with and relating to children and their needs.
- Ability to supervise, train, and oversee Little Y staff
- Ability to deal with customers effectively and diplomatically.
- Ability to design, create and implement craft projects and activities.
- Must have good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have patience and creativity.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow-through.
- Ability to operate within company policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must consent to and pass a background investigation and drug screening upon offer
- Must be willing to be trained to become First Aid and CPR certified.
Store Support Center - Springfield, MA
- 4 year College degree in a Computer related field or equivalent business experience
- 2 years of networking related administration, implementation/project experience in multi-platform mixed operating system environment.
- Leadership experience along with a desire to transition into management role is a plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated with a proven ability to achieve project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks without supervision; self-motivated.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills; able to “think outside the box”.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Act in a professional manner and maintain a high degree of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Troubleshooting and critical problem solving skills.
- Must have a passion for Information Technology
The Network Engineer will be involved in all aspects of networking systems technology as related to the operation of the company. This individual will lead, participate and perform tasks that take projects from beginning to end. Must have an in depth expertise to maintain and enhance the existing LAN/WAN infrastructure as well as drive the design of aspects features as the business dictates. The ability to research, design, develop and implement new systems as well as provide second and third level support to the Call Center, Production Support and Security & Controls.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org