Walpole Big Y
is now accepting applications for all part time positions.
Please apply onlinehere
Part-time IRT Operations Support
Store Support Center - Springfield, MA
- Must be able to work third shift (overnight) and work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office. Experience with AS400 preferred.
- Knowledge of hardware such as printers, copiers, and fax machines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and problems simultaneously and make decisions independently.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to maintain high degree of ethics; integrity and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to ask for help when it is required.
- Ongoing desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Our IRT Operations Support position is responsible for processing, printing, copying, and distributing jobs that are run on internal systems and other scheduling applications. Utilizes a daily checklist to ensure all scheduled and non-scheduled jobs are performed accurately and on time. Monitors and checks balances on reports for data integrity. Administers and maintains vital records stored at an offsite facility. Monitors all equipment to ensure proper functionality. Utilizes stuffing machine to fold and stuff employee communications and assist with distributing and receiving mail, and copying/printing jobs.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Store Retail Positions
For other store openings please contact the Employee Services Representative at your local Big Y.
Bakery Management in the River Valley, Northern and Eastern Connecticut areas, Bethel and Newtown CT, and Western Massachusetts and the Berkshires
Customer Service Management in Eastern Connecticut
Deli Management in the Eastern/shoreline CT area and Western Massachusetts
Food Service Management in New Haven County, Litchfield Hills, Fairfield County, and Eastern/shoreline CT, Western Massachusetts and the Berkshires
Meat/Seafood Management in Walpole, MA, Litchfield Hills & Fairfield County (including Monroe and Stratford CT), Northern and Eastern Connecticut.
Night Crew Management in River Valley, Worcester, MA, Fairfield County, and Eastern/Central and shoreline CT areas