Now Hiring for Big Y Express Convenience Store and Fuel Center at our New Locations in Hadley, Longmeadow and Wilbraham, MA
Now Hiring All Positions. *Must be 18 years old.
Assistant Meal Solution Manager
Fresh Acres Market - Springfield, MA
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence through Big Y’s Firm Foundations (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Ability to develop, motivate, and influence others through training, mentoring, coaching and team-building.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrates financial acumen.
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize and follow-through.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must consent to and pass a drug screen and background investigation at time of hire.
- Assist the Meal Solution Manager in the following functions as needed:
- Achieve all operations and sales objectives/goals for assigned area (e.g. contribution, budget, gross profit, productivity, inventory management, merchandising/signage, price checks/changes, promotions/contests, etc.).
- Build relationships, educate our customers, and create sales.
- Monitor, order, receive and maintain department product and/or supplies using appropriate tools.
- Ensure proper department conditions (e.g., shelf, case, sales floor, backroom, etc.).
- Merchandise department according to company standards.
- Ensure accuracy of pricing and product deliveries.
- Operate, clean, and maintain equipment/machinery, tools, and workstations.
- Adhere to all Company policies/procedures and government regulations.
- Complete all training requirements by respective due dates.
This document is intended to serve as a general overview of the position. Big Y Foods, Inc. reserves its right to modify the employment outline in whatever manner we believe to be appropriate based on changes in legal requirements, business conditions, market factors or other relevant factors. Created 03/13.
Store Support Center - Springfield, MA
- 4 year College degree in a Computer related field or equivalent business experience
- 2 years of networking related administration, implementation/project experience in multi-platform mixed operating system environment.
- Leadership experience along with a desire to transition into management role is a plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated with a proven ability to achieve project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks without supervision; self-motivated.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills; able to “think outside the box”.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Act in a professional manner and maintain a high degree of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Troubleshooting and critical problem solving skills.
- Must have a passion for Information Technology
The Network Engineer will be involved in all aspects of networking systems technology as related to the operation of the company. This individual will lead, participate and perform tasks that take projects from beginning to end. Must have an in depth expertise to maintain and enhance the existing LAN/WAN infrastructure as well as drive the design of aspects features as the business dictates. The ability to research, design, develop and implement new systems as well as provide second and third level support to the Call Center, Production Support and Security & Controls.
Please send resumes to email@example.com