Store Support Center - Springfield, MA
- 4 year College degree in a Computer related field or equivalent business experience
- 2 years of networking related administration, implementation/project experience in multi-platform mixed operating system environment.
- Leadership experience along with a desire to transition into management role is a plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated with a proven ability to achieve project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks without supervision; self-motivated.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills; able to “think outside the box”.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Act in a professional manner and maintain a high degree of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Troubleshooting and critical problem solving skills.
- Must have a passion for Information Technology
The Network Engineer will be involved in all aspects of networking systems technology as related to the operation of the company. This individual will lead, participate and perform tasks that take projects from beginning to end. Must have an in depth expertise to maintain and enhance the existing LAN/WAN infrastructure as well as drive the design of aspects features as the business dictates. The ability to research, design, develop and implement new systems as well as provide second and third level support to the Call Center, Production Support and Security & Controls.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Full Time Beer/Wine and Spirits Sales Specialist
Big Y World Class Market, Holden, MA
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence through Big Y’s Firm Foundations (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Must be at least 21 years of age and present a professional attitude and appearance.
- Beer/Wine and Spirit knowledge preferred.
- Accurate, detail oriented and good follow through skills; handle multiple priorities.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Possess excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
- Demonstrate continuous personal development.
- Must have an "M" rating on most recent Performance Evaluation (not required for lateral transitions). If you do not have an “M” rating and are interested in the position please discuss with your Store Director or ESR.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.